Book Title: No Stress Summer: Get Ready for Fifth Grade
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: C. Mahoney
- No Stress Summer: Get Ready for Third Grade
- Summer Bridge Activities®, Grades 4 - 5
- Summer Fun: Get ready for fifth grade
- Daily Word Ladders: Grades 4–6: 100 Reproducible Word Study Lessons That Help Kids Boost Reading, Vocabulary, Spelling & Phonics Skills—Independently!
- Summer Study: For the Child Going into Fifth Grade
- Spectrum Math Workbook, Grade 5
- Brain Quest Workbook: Grade 5 (Brain Quest Workbooks)
- Summer Writing: Fifth Grade
- Summer Bridge Activities®, Grades 5 - 6
- Big First Grade Workbook, Ages 6-7, 1, 320 pages, great quality & value, prepares first graders for success, essential skills
No more stress. No more boredom. No more waiting and wondering if there is something interesting and fun to do. This workbook has over 150 pages to help your students get ready for fifth grade: word puzzles, geometrical brainteasers, creative writing prompts, hypothetical situations, cryptic license plates, mazes, number challenges, Boggle, picture puzzlers, word searches, and so much more. Get your students ready for the challenges of fifth grade standards by using pages dedicated to nouns, verbs, adjectives, compound words, multiplication, geometry, describing, narrative, comparing, acrostic writing, dialogue, similes, analogies, fact vs opinion, and more. Perfect for the end of year and the summer. Take a Look Inside to see a few pages from this workbook.