Book Title: Beauty, Truth and Grace: Pageant Coaching to Win on Stage and in Life
Publisher: Independently published
Author: Alycia Darby Zimnoch
- Did I Really Say That?: The Complete Pageant Interview Guide
- Creating Queens Secrets in Pageantry
- Catching The Crown
- Pageant Interviewing Success: The Collected Series
- Creating Queens Workbook
- 101 Secrets to Winning Beauty Pageants
- Producing Beauty Pageants: A Director's Guide, 2nd Edition
- Winning the CROWN: The Makings of a Queen
- White Wedding Gown Travel & Storage Garment Bag By Bags For Less - Soft, Breathable, Durable, Rip & Water Resistant Material - Large Size With 10'' Gusset - Clear Vinyl Pouch For Labeling
- Cramer Firm Grip, Anti-Slip Grip Enhancer for Sweaty Hands & Activities Like Football, Tennis, Golf, Pole Fitness & Gymnastics, Spray or Powder for Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Mechanic Work
Do you want to know EXACTLY what to change to WIN your pageant? Do you need a PAGEANT COACH that isn’t afraid to tell you the truth? Listen, YOU know you are meant for something SPECTACULAR, but you haven’t cracked the code to win big. You’re in the right place. This honest and direct book will teach you exactly what you need to know to show up for your pageant as a TOP CONTENDER, positioned to WIN and prepared to perform with the greatest CONFIDENCE. Beauty, Truth and Grace is like having your personal coach in your back pocket - an entire coaching system with step-by-step trainings that leave nothing to chance. You’ll know you’re on the RIGHT path.
Pageantry is a beautiful, wonderful, EXCITING world - especially if you win.
Listen, it’s no secret that pageantry gets confusing. It sometimes feels like they want it to be complex so that it’s harder to win. Pageant contestants get confused by the often conflicting ideas of what it really take for a woman to climb to the top. When you’re new to pageantry or just haven’t had a title big enough to break into this wild, beautiful, thrilling world, it’s hard to know what really goes on in the judges minds and what the competition is doing to STAND OUT. The simple concepts that are revealed in Beauty, Truth and Grace show you EXACTLY how to prepare so you are easily positioned to win. Alycia has been coaching clients around the globe for over 10 years. She is the host of the iTunes #1 pageant podcast and creator of her signature course, Pageant Interview Game Plan. Alycia has competed in every major pageant system across the United States and held several titles including Miss Maryland and Miss California. She has judged pageants, hosted pageants, choreographed for pageants, and now coaches women to win their pageants around the world. Alycia’s master’s degree in adult learning theory allows her to structure her training to best adhere to a woman so that her techniques are easily understood and perfectly aligned. Her success has allowed her to be featured in magazines and tv shows including OK! Magazine, PopSugarTV, The Steve Harvey Show, NBC, and more. No one has a better combination of the breadth of experience and technical training than Alycia does to deliver this level of coaching in such a simple form for you to apply to your own pageant preparation. Alycia breaks down all the phases of Comprehensive Pageant Preparation Plan into an easy-to-follow guide for you that will simplify the complexities of pageantry so that you can see exactly what separates winners from the rest of the competition.
After reading this book, you’ll be able to:
- Showcase your pageant BRAND on stage
- Communicate to your judges why YOU are the BEST person to win the pageant
- Control your pageant INTERVIEW (even before you arrive)
- Manage your nerves and Speak with ease
- Stand out as the Most OBVIOUS choice to win the pageant
In order to win you have to do three things:
1. Radiate Beauty
so everyone you meet will want to know you and adore you. 2. Know the Truth
about what you bring to the table as a winner so that no one can beat you. 3. Present Grace
with your look, communication, and performance HINT: it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money to win, but I’ll show you how to raise big bucks if you want to spend a lot anyway Follow the advice in this book and you will be able to confidently compete against even the most seasoned pageant competition. You’ll get immediate clarity about how you can soar in pageantry and take home the crown - it’s simpler than you think. Are you ready to win your pageant?
Scroll to the top and click the “BUY NOW” button.